Need for Business Financing in Australia- We are here for you!
If you are bothered about how to get finance for your business for the expansion and growth of the company, then worry not, as we are always here for you. However, it is sometimes not so easy for those business owners to get loans if they do not have any equity in real estate or have not been trading in business for very long. We provide various financing options for the business to help the borrowers pass through the difficult times and assist them in growing. As one of the pioneering lenders, we have already helped numerous clients in Australia.
How to Acquire Finance for Running a Business successfully?
Most business owners are unaware of how hassle-free and quick the process of acquiring finance for their business can be. You do not have to wait in a long queue or for several months for getting approval for a loan. Alternative financial solutions from us can assist you to access the required funds and manage the cash flow in the business. So, for financing a business, you can apply to us to get funding up to 5000000 dollars instead of using your own funds.
Even if you are a startup company with a monthly turnover of over 6000 dollars and have been actively operating in the market for the past six months, you can also apply for business financing from us. The borrower needs to have an Australian Business Number, driver’s license, some financial data about the company, and the bank account statements.
Raising sufficient finance for business is the primary strategic growth plan. A business owner might need a large amount for investing in an expansion, meeting the cash flow problems, or replacing the equipment. We have every financial solution for each scenario, thus helping our clients to fulfill their dreams.
Factors to consider before applying for finance for a business
If you are extending or starting up your business, you may need funding. You can seek professional suggestions from an expert advisor or an accountant, who will assist you in making sound decisions. But you should check out the below factors before sourcing the required finance.
- Determining the exact amount of finance your business might require
- Creating a sound and successful business plan
- Generating an exit strategy or how can you repay the funding
- The total time you will need to pay the money back
Different Types of business financing Present in the Market
There are primarily two types of finances present in the market for business owners. They are equity and debt finance. You can apply for both types of financial solutions without difficulty.
In equity finance, the borrower can invest their own or stockholder funds in place of a partial claim for ownership.
- Involves lower risk than other funding as the borrower does not have to instantly pay the investment back
- The business owner can have more cash flow as the business owners do not have to use the profits for repaying the funds
- The investor will have partial ownership or control over your company. They will also have a say while making any primary decision
- It will take much more effort and time in finding the correct investor for your business
Debt finance is the total money borrowed from private lenders like us instead of any traditional bank.
- The borrower can have complete control of the business
- The interest cost on the funding is tax-deductible
- The funds can be for both long and short term
- The borrower needs to repay the amount within a specific period
- Repayment of the funds will start after some time of the approval
- Repayment impact on cash flow
Why do you need finance for your business?
Most businesses require finances at some point or the other for taking some necessary steps or managing several cash flow issues. Below we have mentioned some scenarios where you might need business financing.
- Planning an expansion or growth
- Controlling the cash flow
- Buying inventory
- Purchasing latest equipment and machinery
- Relocating and expanding
- Advertisement and marketing
- Training or hiring additional employees
- Renovation of the factory
- Paying off any outstanding invoices or debt
So if you are interested in applying for a loan for your business, give us a ring or write to us.